Saturday 12 October 2013

Who Is Maheeda | The Singers Obsession With Erotic N*de Photos

Any one who is familiar with Maheeda's Instagram page @maheedanigeria they would testify that its has a non stop supply of erotic pics and vids. Some of the questions that often comes to mind is; Who is Maheeda? some say she is a former prostitute turned gospel singer or former gospel single re-turned prostitute (Not My Words)

Well, Caroline Sam, the gospel singer popularly known as Maheeda, was raised as an orphan who hit the street at a tender age of 13 to fend for herself during which time she became a prostitute. In fact, Maheeda could not ascertain her real name because she was raised by foster parents whose name she adopted.

Now, things have changed as Maheeda has turned her life around and eventually became someone to reckon with in the music industry. The slim built mother-of-one stormed the music scene about two years ago with a single, Oko Yapa that rocked the airwaves.
Indeed, Maheeda attracted attention not because her song was extra-ordinary but because of the fact that she appeared weird so much that her almost nude pictures were everywhere, and she was living big.




Recently, the ‘Naija Bad Girl’ as she’s used to be called, turned a new leaf by giving her life to Christ, which has made her embrace gospel music instead of the secular music that made her famous. She credits Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for teaching her the word of GOD.

In her interview, she says: ‘I used to have boyfriends, I had like two or three, I used to be the ‘Naija Bad Girl’ but I changed it. I did not push them aside, I pray for them always so they can see the light the way I did. Initially, going to them was difficult because I was not strong but now I go to them, we pray together and share the word.’

‘Yeah, I was a prostitute and I'm not ashamed to say it. It’s past tense and we all have our past. The beauty of it is that if Christ has done something in your life and you can’t say it, what is the need? I think I went through all that so I can really speak out.’ ‘I have been through all that so I can speak, talk to the girls who are still into it and make myself an example. Although, it’s not nice for people to hear and it’s not something to be proud of but for the sake of those prostitutes outsides, I have to say it.’


Maheeda also talks about how her mother left her with a neighbour and returned after seven years. ‘The lady my mum left me with in our compound took care of me through primary school. After that, I felt I was being maltreated so I ran away. I think I ran away when I was 14 or so and I was surviving on my own by doing house help, bar attendant, and of course, the club girl, so that was how I survive’ says the singer.

Is Maheeda Married? Well I can categorically say she is in fact married to an older Caucasian man. Recently, Maheeda went on her Twitter page to say that If her husband wasn't a millionaire, she wouldn’t have married him. She also advises ladies out there not to give their bodies to lazy men. Maheeda speaks of the support her husband gives her and hope to have children together in the future

However she says; ‘even after getting married I still have this urge of going out to meet a man. But I felt it should not be so.
‘I’m trying to let people know there is a spirit behind prostitution, if not, why after getting married, I have everything, I live in Lekki, I’m driving a very big car and my husband gives me whatever I want, so why would I still feel like going into prostitution?

‘There is a spirit behind it. I continued prostitution even after getting married. The only thing that changed me was being born again and being delivered.’
‘I was so bad that if I had this boy friend and he messed up I just moved to the next one. That was basically why I did the track, Oko Yapa (husbands are numerous). They were not given me money so if you messed up I moved to the next because there were many of them

See her interviwe below:

Maheeda, are you still born again?

Yea. Once born again always born again, there is no where in the bible that says you stop being born again. Can you give birth and un-give birth? No. So I was a born again and now I’m growing.

You have been in the news lately and many feel you are confused about your standing. What really is Maheeda up to?

They are confuse maybe, as they don’t understand my life. I’m just living my life, making mistakes, learning and growing up.

Do you think you are misunderstood by people?

Maybe they are just hating as nothing I’m doing is new or complicated.

Musically, are you still active? It’s been very long since we heard from you.

Yes, I am.

Do you think you can still give the reigning ladies in the industry a hot chase and fall into the mainstream?

We all have our space. I’m just occupying mine back again.

Getting personal, are you involved with anyone at the moment?

I am married.  And my husbands name is Mr. Robert but I’m a celeb so anything can still happen. If he fucks up, I’m unto the next one because oko yan pia. No man will treat me like a slave.

Describe Maheeda in 3 sentences?

Three is too much.  I will give you just one. I’m Maheeda the superwoman.

What do you want to be remembered for?

As a woman that goes after what she believes in so far it leads to a change that affect people’s lives positively.

If there is a room for reincarnation, is there anything you will change about your life?

Nope. I love my life as all is working together for me.

Will you be collaborating with any musicians in the near future?

Hopefully, I will be collaborating with a few musicians in the near future. I am currently begging a lot of them now. Since they have now passed my level, I want them to pull me up to theirs but them never answer me yet. Let’s see how the Nigerian music industry supports their own. At the end of the day though, if they don’t support me, I guess it’s just between me and my God then. And, my God is one who makes a way where it seems to be no way.

Who does Maheeda find sexy?

I think that Clarence Peters and Don Jazzy are really hot. I like the kind of guy that talks less but does more. If you apply that in bed, hmmm, it’s really sexy. I love surprises, in and out of bed. I want to be ‘wow’-ed. I want the guy to make me wander (laughs)

How would you feel if your daughter started putting up semi-nude photos on her own Instagram page?

My daughter is thirteen years old and well- trained. Schools in Europe teach sex education. They teach them what to do as a teenager and they also teach them what not to do. At home as well, I put more light into what the school has taught her. My daughter knows her limits and I am a happy mum. Some pastors’ kids end up always being in clubs and it’s by their choice. One thing I’ll just say is that children will make choices. We, as parents, can only pray that they make good ones.

 How has married life been?

Married life is like another school. I am learning how to love, how to forgive; how to share, how to care for and make love to someone who is imperfect, knowing fully well that you are not perfect yourself. I’m learning a lot. I’m also learning self control, forgiveness and faithfulness. It’s a big learning time for me. I just want to say that I thank God for my husband. He is my superman.

Since you got married last year, you’ve moved to Holland with your family. 
How has it been living there and what do you miss most about Nigeria?


Life in Holland is great. Apart from marrying a millionaire, the government has really made life easy for us here. So, honestly, I can say that I miss nothing about living back in Nigeria. 

She has been so sarcastic on line sharing raunchy pictures and giving advises meant to derail or corrupt good minds.Often times she gets blasted by fans but this does not deter her. 

Well she is "goddess of  X" our Ms Controvercial at the moment. enjoy your 5mins of fame. 

5 comments:

  1. she pretty thou

    ReplyDelete
  2. More like trashy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel so sorry 4 her daughter

    ReplyDelete
  4. well at least she is tru to herself so honest. i think i like her. i really like her

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I love me some booty

    ReplyDelete