Tuesday 29 October 2013

Nollywood Actress And Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary



After over 12-years of a successful marriage that has produced three handsome boys, Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli and her husband Nnamdi are celebrating their wedding anniversary today, Monday October 28th 2013.
Below is Omoni Oboli’s special anniversary tribute to her hubby on their special day:

Celebrating 13 years of love. Counting my blessings… I might not have what others have but I have the most amazing man! Yes I said it! The most AMAZING!!! A girl could not have asked for a better man."
My best friend, my lover, my champion, my biggest fan, my voltron, my baby daddy, the wind beneath my wings!!! I love you with all my being. I have a blessed marriage, Jesus is in my marriage, I wanna shout it from the roof top…I’m at work though but all is good, we are celebrating tonight.#13thanniversary.”

Another photo after the cut...



Congrats to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment