Friday 11 October 2013

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Bianca Ojukwu Again:Claims She Insulted Annie Idibia On Her FB Page


Kemi posted an interview she did with 2face back in 2006 and she praised him for sticking by Annie till this moment. As usual, a few comments disagreed with her and Kemi replied them saying
 "Annie just read this thread and she was not happy with u ppl. Same as when they were given a car and u wonder why celebrities in Nigeria dont relate to fans on a personal level like I do as a Journalist"
We are still unsure how Bianca Ojukwu came into the picture, she now posted different messages claiming Bianca was the one commenting on those posts blasting Annie..
Seriously? 

Read her messages to Bianca after the cut

" Im gonna deal with Bianca Ojukwu so seriously this year. I have officially banned you from this page. How dare you comment on Annie Macaulay Idibia calling her first PREGNANCY names. So she lost the first child with Tuface. My post was about Tuface's intv and she will be reading this. Bitch, not only did you lie about FFK, you got pregnancy for him twice and miscarried the first one too. I find it very hard for MadamAmbassador to criticize a woman who lost a baby when it happened to you and you were was so low to KILL the next one yourself. Your second pregnancy for FFK was aborted. Get off my page liar and fraud and tell your fans that Im not a divorcee, never been married. I still have room for my pussy to be tasted by a HUSBAND. For you, NO MORE marriage or husband or you lose all the Ojukwu currency."

ASHEWO OLOSHI!!
Bia>>Cum+Bianca+Biafra=Biafraud
"For the Nigerian morons I just banned permanently, sit down and watch. Many of you still on my page are complete fools. When Bianca was commenting on y thread last night, you saw her account. it is in all your blogs. When she was commenting in my Tuface post your ass was somewhere else. Annie was tagged in that post. Im not showing you no damn comment. If your ass was watching you would have seen it. Now she has been banned only me can see it. This prostitute beauty queen wife of a warlord has been harrassing me since I spoke out of her 2 pregnancies with FFK. She needs to stop. I got 11 emails last night from Abuja politicians telling me to deal with her seriously. She has not only insulted Annie but every woman who lost a child.
For you Igbos that I banned, stop calling her a queen. She is not from any royalty. She's a liar and fraud that prolly killed her husband. For someone that the whole of University of Nssukka had sex with and was fucking an old classmate when Ojukwu was on his death bed, I cant relate. For some of u morons asking me why Im angry at her, go read your news. U are fucking behind and need to be dealt with."

Bianca is a FRAUD from Biafraud

No comments:

Post a Comment