Sunday 13 October 2013

Its VIC O Again 'I Am The Best In The Rap Game'




Meet 'The best rapper in the game' what can I say.... its all written above. So ladies or 'real bit**es' 'if u what' his 'ting holla'
See the full lyrics of Why Evils Rmx below. SMDH

WHY EVILS, DA REMIX,
REMIX, REMIX,
HA HA HA HA HA,
YEAH... VIC.O,
this is read up,
VIC.O,
yeah, yeah,
its what i see....
why evils? why evils?
why evils? why evils?
why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why?
why evils??

ladies and gentlemen,listen to me VIC.O,
i'm a creative act
creative born, that is what i am,i walk on the streets i see things,
i see the good and the bad people around the neighborhooh planning evils against others and innocent ones,
i wish i could fight this alone i will have done it without wasting time,
hey, you better stop all this sins of yours man, DADDY LORD please forgive me,
forgive us for all our sins, for me VIC.O i know i'm not a saint , but i make sure i do my best not to hurt others.

why evils? why evils?
why evils? why evils?
why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why?
why evils??

check it out, listen again, VIC.O,
i yan what i see, DADDY LORD
i just wanna go on my knees right now to pray like i never pray in my life before...
for me VIC.O, i'm proud of my parents,
because they brought me up in a very good and nice way for me not to hurt others, please DADDY LORD,
i pray for you to touch the evil ones minds to stop hurting the innocent ones and themselves too,
because its a very bad and wrong way to be hurting others..
for me VIC.O, i will continue praying for peace to flow everywhere in the world,
from this generation to the next generation to come,
because all we really need is one love,
i VIC.O i'm here to speak the truth,
i'm here to pray for peace...

why evils? why evils?
why evils? why evils?
why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why?
why evils??

hey niggas, let me break it down so that you can feel me well VIC.O,
i'm a great niggar, but i do my hustle in a very good and clean way..
i wanna get it,
get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it...
yeah,
i'm here to speak the truth nothing but the truth,
they're a lot of people trying me in the neighborhood and hurting me,
but i've never ever tried to hurt them back,
and that is why i keep achieving things... achieving things that are even impossible to achieve,
achievement, victory, that's me VIC.O,
i do my thing so real, i do my thing for real,
and i take my swag to the higher
level, level, level, level... level, yeah,
because i come from a brand new of cross river state, and if you wanna feel me and how i flow,
you can come and see me,
i'm a simple guy VIC.O, i do my thing, my thing,
my thing... and so good, ha ha, yeah,
no evil in it, no evil plans, this's my brand new jam,
you gat to listen to it,
you will know what i mean and feel me so good... greatness is wisdom,
wisdom is greatness.
put all together and it becomes a great combintion, for real,
i'm so famous because i do my thing in a clean way,
don't try to exonerate an enemy.. fantalizin' with an enemy??
no! no! no! no!
if you gat an enemy or an evil one, use the Bible to get them down because almighty God is more greater.
because almighty GOD is more greater,
i'm filled with holy spirit,
holy ghost,
fire, fire, fire, fire, fire, fire them,
GOD is always with me,
that's my ambition is so high..
and nobody can stop me because God has blessed me, and HE will keep blessing me forever and ever, Amen!
i believe in my game, music,
good life are all here.
everybody need to believe and pray so hard, so that PAPA GOD will bless you too,
look at me VIC.O,
because i already know
whats-up, that is why i'm doing it like a real G,
listen to me guys,
i'm here to speak the truth here,
i'm not so pecfet men,
i'm trying to be perfect guys,
that's true,
nobody knows tomorrow except almighty GOD in heaven.

why evils? why evils?
why evils? why evils?
why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why?
da remix, da remix,
da remix, da remix,
da remix, da remix,
BOKI boy,
presenting Cross river state,
yeah,
westside...

No comments:

Post a Comment