Monday 7 October 2013

Halle Berry And Olivier Martinez Welcome Baby Boy

Halle Berry has given birth to a baby boy – her first child with new husband Olivier Martinez. The actress, 47, has become a mother for the second time after she delivered her son on Saturday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in Los Angeles. Berry has a five-year-old daughter, Nahla, with ex-fiancĂ© Gabriel Aubry.
The X-Men: Days of Future Past actress married Martinez, who previously dated singer Kylie, in July in Vallery, France. The actress said of the pregnancy in an interview with ET Online: ‘I’m thinking that this is a miracle. I feel really happy. It’s one of the best things that happened in my life, for sure.’
While Martinez told People: ‘My son will remain an American, but I will remain French. I remain a Frenchman in America, but I adapt to American culture.’
Berry was previously married to baseball player David Justice and R&B singer Eric Benet.

No comments:

Post a Comment